Abstracts may be submitted for the main conference or the workshop
- for oral presentation (20 minutes followed by 10 minutes discussion)
- for poster presentation
Abstract submission for the main Conference and for the Workshop through Easy Abs
Submission opens on March 15, 2016.
- Abstracts should be submitted anonymously in Word format, maximum 500 words in English or Greek
- Abstracts should be written in Times New Roman, font size 12, 2,5 cm margins on all sides
- Each author may submit maximally 2 papers, i.e. one single-authored and/ or one joint- paper, or two joint papers.
- Conference languages: English and Greek.
Deadline for abstract submission: April 15, 2016 (closed).
Notifications of acceptance: mid June, 2016.